Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I am not in disagreement that adding higher quality parts is always better and that there are good/better/best ways of doing things.

I am saying I know people who race and are winning Autox events and others winning track events and they are running more camber than you stated and without all of the additional 400 parts you suggested. Hence - my point, not in opposition to yours, but standing alongside, that if you know how you want your car to behave then their are more economical ways of doing it. And, not to accept one man's opinion as dogma, but talk to and entertain multiple people.

-JE
Not here to argue with you about someone else's information. I provide my comments with a lot of experience from others as well as myself.
And, not to accept one man's opinion as dogma, but talk to and entertain multiple people.
That's why I advise him to talk to an expert with the same car setup; GenRacer, who happens to be building a DCT at the moment. Not someone who owns a 2019 VN with a different perspective. Enjoy the forum and the banter. (y)

41 - 41 of 41 Posts