Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
That one is 0900-1200. I work midnights tonight so I get out at 0800. I'll be going to the Guilford show from 0900-1100. Going to bring both cars I think. Let me know if you are still good to go and I'll meet you there. I'd love to see your wheels as I'm gonna be putting some on mine this summer.

Greg
Greg the goal is for me to meet my buddy in new haven in the morning then head to CC in guilford! So I should see you. gunna have to do an early wash my car is GGGrrrrrimey and the drive wont help hahahaha. I will DM you my Cell hit me up when you are on the way

BL

·
Registered
175 Posts
helllllll(cat) yeah!! So cool to cruise with another VN and damn there is no replacement for displacement. That hellcat is on another level. Next time we need more cars for cruising. Thanks for posting this and looking forward to the next one, ideally we wont get stuck behind a forestor doing 24mph on the twisties

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey all I’ve had my car since may 1st nice to see we have a few owners. I’m thinking of setting up a meet this Sunday. I’m in Danbury a lot but I usually cruise up and down exit 59 on the merit to Westport and Milford to Fairfield on 95 when I am in the mood for a drive

·
Registered
8 Posts
Late to the party. I just moved up to CT from GA and would love to meet up with some fellow VN owners. I live in Bristol but work in North Haven. Message me if you would like to meet up

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey everyone! Eastern side of CT here! I live and work on the coast.

I really wish I could make the meet this Sunday. I doubt I will have the time as it is my daughter birthday and fathers day.

We should all meet up more this summer though.

Feel free to PM me I would love to meet other N owners!

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Veloster N DCT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Car show on the 25th at Tribus Brewery in Milford from 1000-1400 hrs. Always a good show, I'll be there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you boys still going this Sunday I just washed and waxed my car for this show but on Facebook it doesn’t appear that a lot of people are showing

21 - 32 of 32 Posts