Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Veloster N DCT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the weather is starting to warm up was looking for any other VN owners that would like to try and get a cruise together. I'm located in the North Haven/Hamden area.

Greg

·
Registered
177 Posts
Now that the weather is starting to warm up was looking for any other VN owners that would like to try and get a cruise together. I'm located in the North Haven/Hamden area.

Greg
ME!!! I have been dying to meet another CT Veloster owner. I live in the hartford area!! Hit me up on the private messenger. After grad school ends on May 5th I will be itching to put some miles on!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a plan. I’ve seen a few other VN’s in my area and saw a red one today in Milford.

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
If I ever meet you Greg, I'd like a ride in the Hellcat. Always wanted to see how fast they are. Thx. (y)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like a plan, I work out in the Danbury area so can always head out that way as hell. I’m good for a cruise if we can get a handful of VN’s. I work midnights so whatever schedule works best for everyone else.
Can always bring out the Hellcat too 👍

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
My mother was born in Danbury, CT. Small world.... I still have family there too.

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: bjbailer

·
Registered
177 Posts
the Hat Capitol. Let shoot for a CT meet up Sunday May 2nd! Will travel anywhere in the state! Let me know if that works for you

·
Super Moderator
1,833 Posts
Depending on the weather and how far it is into CT, I just may go. Lol....

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
177 Posts
ending on the weather and how far it is into CT, I just may go. Lol....

Br,
It would be rad to meet up. I also plan to head up into MA this season or can head west towards jersey/ny on weekends!! Let me know but I never see any VN in CT only once! I gave the flasshes and big thumbs up. I was so excited

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was up in the Haddam area today. Lots of nice roads up there for the cars.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There is a cars and coffee in Guilford on May 2nd. Not sure how far that is from everyone but could be a nice meet up spot and do a short cruise after.

·
Registered
177 Posts
There is a cars and coffee in Guilford on May 2nd. Not sure how far that is from everyone but could be a nice meet up spot and do a short cruise after.
its about an hour depending on when it starts you can count me in. post the address in the thread!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
May 2nd 0900-1100 hours. Address is 1919 Boston Post Road, Guilford, CT. Haven't decided if I'm going to bring the Hellcat or the Veloster yet, but if a few owners want to make the trip we can meet up.

Greg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
One of my buddies is gonna tag along with me so might bring both cars. Farmington Polo Grounds has a huge car show on Sunday as well which is another option. Anyone else want to make the trip as well?

Greg

·
Registered
177 Posts
One of my buddies is gonna tag along with me so might bring both cars. Farmington Polo Grounds has a huge car show on Sunday as well which is another option. Anyone else want to make the trip as well?

Greg
I live about 10 min from the polo grounds what time does that event start ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I live about 10 min from the polo grounds what time does that event start ?
That one is 0900-1200. I work midnights tonight so I get out at 0800. I'll be going to the Guilford show from 0900-1100. Going to bring both cars I think. Let me know if you are still good to go and I'll meet you there. I'd love to see your wheels as I'm gonna be putting some on mine this summer.

Greg

1 - 20 of 42 Posts