Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After hearing an old podcast where Bisimoto mentioned the CSF prototype intercooler on the Veloster N, I called CSF today to ask if they had any plans to produce it. Spoke to a gentleman who was knowledgeable about it, and he said that they are aiming to release the intercooler in mid-March.

More specifically, they have scanned the Bisimoto Veloster N and will have a prototype for testing purposes in February. So if all goes well they anticipate releasing it in March.

I asked whether it would maintain the factory ducting and about flow to the radiator (since I’m assuming it will be taller than stock and thus somewhat cover the condenser and radiator). They haven’t finalized the design but think the factory ducting might work and won’t have any specific numbers on flow or IATs until testing is completed.

I was considering purchasing the Forge unit, but will wait a few months to see what CSF makes since their products are always top-notch.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Depo Racing doesn't make anything including the downpipes. They have their parts made by another source and retail them, that's all. If he told you they were making it, it's not true. I know the guy and he's nothing but a wholesale/retailer.

He wouldn't know the difference between MIG and TIG welding let alone, Oxy acetylene and Arc welding. He's nothing but a parts retailer. I hope he decides to come here and address the downpipe or this thread. I have an email exchange directly from the owner, I'd love to share with everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts