Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has a white vn either pp or non pp, do you notice a difference in the color of the bumpers and body? I am asking this because I noticed that I can see a difference in undertone between them on my car. The body is more icy white and the bumpers are more creamy white.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to modern paint and plastic bumper covers. Walk around any parking lot with polarized glasses on and almost every new car will have a slight mismatch between body and bumper.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to modern paint and plastic bumper covers. Walk around any parking lot with polarized glasses on and almost every new car will have a slight mismatch between body and bumper.
Lol, I literally thought they used the wrong white color when they painted the bumpers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My Chalk White has gotten worse over the 12k miles. I plan on taking it to the dealer and see what they think. It's getting really bad.

·
Super Moderator
1,793 Posts
Mine does this too and I have a white car as well. I notice it more when the car is slightly dirty. It does suck... I find keeping the car clean; I don't notice it as much.

Best regards,

-Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts