Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen 2 YouTube video reviews of the VN by "The Topher", and while he is driving around there is a graphic of the car shown in-between the gauge cluster. I normally have the digital speedometer showing. Do any of y'all know how to get the car graphic to show up (it's not in the Manual). If any of you do that would great (not to mention helping me solve a problem I've been struggling for weeks!!!). Cheers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I believe what you are referring to is the tire pressure screen. If you press the menu button on your steering wheel (the top left button on the right side of the steering wheel with the graphic that looks like 2 pieces of paper), it will cycle through the 4 different menus. Once you get to the tire pressure menu, it will usually make you drive around a little bit in order for it to calibrate with the TPMS sensors and then it should show you the graphic of the vehicle along with the individual pressure levels for each tire!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe what you are referring to is the tire pressure screen. If you press the menu button on your steering wheel (the top left button on the right side of the steering wheel with the graphic that looks like 2 pieces of paper), it will cycle through the 4 different menus. Once you get to the tire pressure menu, it will usually make you drive around a little bit in order for it to calibrate with the TPMS sensors and then it should show you the graphic of the vehicle along with the individual pressure levels for each tire!
Thanks Zapps!!! It worked!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts