Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got these lights on my dashboard. I've been reading a lot and there are so many things it could be. Just wanna get an idea before I just take to the dealership. Does anyone have this issue or has had it before? Any help would be appericated!!!
Speedometer Odometer Trip computer Tachometer Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2020 VN PP Chalk White
239 Posts
Yeah, I had the check ELSD right after I bought mine within the first 2500 miles. Happened every time I drove the car and I could tell when the light was about to pop on because the car didn't know what wheel it wanted to send power to. Would even happen under low load and normal driving, car would start pulling to one side or the other then stop and the dashboard would light up like a Christmas tree. Dealership replaced the LSD under warranty. I've had it happen once since then but it was just a glitch/gremlin, pulled over at a gas station, turned the car off, sit for a couple minutes, turned it on and everything cleared/went back to normal. What codes is it throwing? That would be most helpful in diagnosing this specific issue.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I had it for the first time today and just happened to have my diagnostic scanner hooked up so I can check the tire pressure changes while taking my daughter to work. In my case, it was a CAN communication issue for the eLSD (U012287: Lost comms with VDC module) and suspension (C164286: CAN message failure - brake). Once I restarted the car, it was fine and I cleared the codes. I'm just going to keep an eye on it for now.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello everyone!!

I managed to fix the issue!! It was a wheel speed sensor messing with all the systems!! Including the A/C. So, if anyone gets these lights on their dashboard make sure to check the wheel speed senor too!!!!!
That makes a lot of sense, unrelated but somewhat related. If you spun your wheels on the 370z the abs and Tcs lights would trigger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts