Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings.

After months of agonizing over whether I would get this car, I finally took delivery today.

This is my first true Car. I've been all about motorcycles for years, but didn't even think about cars until recently. After years of being beaten down by the banality of a Prius I was gifted, it's time to have some fun.

In Richmond the DMV is backed up, so I can't register this thing until Friday. But my first road trip is going to be to VIR for a motorcycle track day. Maybe I'll also see what the auto track day schedule is while I'm there...

·
Administrator
1,877 Posts
Nice color choice! ;) But of course, I am partial... Ha, ha...... Welcome to the forum and enjoy all of the info on here.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice color choice! ;) But of course, I am partial... Ha, ha...... Welcome to the forum and enjoy all of the info on here.

Best regards,

-Mike
Thanks yo. I honestly don't know what people did with their vehicles before forums. I found all the answers I needed about this car lurking around here the past few months.

And yeah. Really digging the white.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome! I was a fair-weather 2-wheeler some time ago (I still attend the AMA/WERA races at Road Atlanta). I do miss riding; I still have my SV650, but it's not in any condition to ride.

And, I have to agree with Ghost: excellent color choice. ;)

--JamesT

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! I was a fair-weather 2-wheeler some time ago (I still attend the AMA/WERA races at Road Atlanta). I do miss riding; I still have my SV650, but it's not in any condition to ride.

And, I have to agree with Ghost: excellent color choice. ;)

--JamesT
Oh man. I had planned to get my race license this year, before the pandemic changed everyone's plans.

The white is particularly amazing, isn't it? I'm getting mine ceramic coated tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went the DIY method with AvalonKing. It's not a terribly difficult job, but you gotta be slow and methodical. Ceramic coating is a must on a white vehicle IMHO... ;) A little brake dust here, dirt there? Gone (mostly) with a spray of the hose.
Oh, this is good to hear. I'm going to find out today what brand of coating they are using.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts