Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from northwest of Philadelphia. I picked-up the white N with the performance package last night. I am usually a hard-core "red car" person, but after driving around a bunch of dealerships on Sunday I decided that the performance blue and chalk white were the two colors that caught my eye the best. The blue is the signature color for this car, no doubt. There should be no hate on that color. My wife preferred the blue and my daughter the white. I went with the white and feel that with the trim it just pops.

I also own a 2011 Genesis Coupe in Tsukuba Red. I could not part with that car. It has a set of winter rims and wheels and I still like driving it. Sadly, I had to move her (Gennie) from her home and out into the cruel world of my driveway. My new N (Nariko) has the coveted spot in my garage now. My wife offered to leave her car out and have my Genesis occupy her garage, but no. Happy wife...happy life.

I am going to be retiring soon (a few years) so I needed what might be my last fun car. Of course back to a stick shift!! Wife refuses to learn how to drive a stick so she will not be driving Nariko. She could not drive my Stealth R/T or my Vibe GT either. It seems a lot of "old guys" like me are buying these cars because we learned manual shift as kids.

I do have a couple of catch cans on order and I will do my best to reduce the temptation of modding too much. Looking forward to being a part of this community. I will put a picture on my Avatar soon. Probably the N with my Coupe in the background.

·
Administrator
1,878 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have quite the fleet. :) Enjoy all the knowledge here.

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! I love the Chalk White and agree with you-- with the black and red accents on the car, and some window tint, the white works better than the red imho. (Not hating on the red, just not for me.) I don't think I would be comfortable enough with the blue either, even though I love it. I've had cars vandalized for being "show off" colours as some would say.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts