Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Black Hyundai Veloster N Performance Pack - testing some stuff out
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum and an actual community of good people around a single vehicle platform. I wanted to say thank you for all the invaluable information provided across the forum. @RedVN @Ghost @Crispy and everyone else (sorry I can't remember all the tags at the moment) I have seriously enjoyed all the posts, thorough information, and testing done by you all.

I am recently retired from Army and I truly appreciate the camaraderie shown amongst everyone here.

Got my N one month ago, and have taken a lot of time to digest all the knowledge in my parts selection.

Thanks again and excited to join this group.

JD

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the forum. Thank your sacrifice and service to this country. My wife and I are retired USAF.

Holler if you need assistance. We’re around a good bit of the time.😀👍

·
Registered
2021 Veloster N w/DCT
28 Posts
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum and an actual community of good people around a single vehicle platform. I wanted to say thank you for all the invaluable information provided across the forum. @RedVN @Ghost @Crispy and everyone else (sorry I can't remember all the tags at the moment) I have seriously enjoyed all the posts, thorough information, and testing done by you all.

I am recently retired from Army and I truly appreciate the camaraderie shown amongst everyone here.

Got my N one month ago, and have taken a lot of time to digest all the knowledge in my parts selection.

Thanks again and excited to join this group.

JD
Welcome JD, I’m in Virginia also, southern part close to North Carolina border. Congrats on your retirement, can’t wait for mine, 5 more years to go lol.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
199 Posts
Northern VA here. Welcome! I hope to see you at VIR one day!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the forum. Thank your sacrifice and service to this country. My wife and I are retired USAF.

Holler if you need assistance. We’re around a good bit of the time.😀👍
How about that. I'm an airman too. USAF 1976 to 1980 stationed mostly at Moody AFB in Valdosta GA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts