Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are very excited to announce the release of our Catch Can Kits for the Veloster N! This is currently on pre-order with a 10% discount.

These cans are CNC machined out of billet aluminum and anodized in you choice of 4 different colors. With these kits we include everything needed for install from the can itself to the hose-clamps, its all included!

Stage 1 works on the Crank Case Vent(CCV)
Stage 2 works on the Positive Crank Case Vent(PCV)

If you are looking at doing only one can we recommend getting the stage 2 off the bat, as it will catch more contaminants. If you are looking for the most filtration on the market, get both of them!

Features:
-Dipstick for checking fluid level
-Zinc plated hardware
-2 step outlet filtration system
-2 piece design for easy cleaning and emptying
-Mounting brackets
-Awesome install instructions

Buy it HERE!

VELOSTER N S1 CATCH CAN KIT copy WEB.jpg
VELOSTER N S2 CATCH CAN KIT copy WEB.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Went to throw the link to the stage 2 can to my wife for a birthday hint and it seems to be gone. Hmm...I loved the mounting location and the short hose runs. Any light to be shed??

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went to throw the link to the stage 2 can to my wife for a birthday hint and it seems to be gone. Hmm...I loved the mounting location and the short hose runs. Any light to be shed??
We will have that posted up soon, there was an issue with the mounting location we chose so we are fabbing up new brackets!

What's the inside of these look like? Are you using some sort of filter element?
We don't use a bronze filter like some of the competition, we don't like that it adds a restriction and another element to clean. Our can uses what is essentially a labyrinth on the top cap that uses centrifugal force to separate oil mist from the air. Our engineers previously designed industrial air oil separators, so they brought this knowledge to our catch cans!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Depending how far along you are with the new mount you may be able to keep the original can location with an angled bracket from the coolant tank mounting point?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts