Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Take it back and make them fox it. File a Customer Complaint with Hyundai Customer Service and find another dealership service.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Take it back and make them fox it. File a Customer Complaint with Hyundai Customer Service and find another dealership service.
I filed one a while back and corporate called them but doesn’t seem to help anything so I’m in the lemon law process now.

Also I called to take it back to get it fixed and they can’t see the car for a couple days so after having the car in service for 60 days almost they can’t fix this crap immediately. By far the worst experience I’ve had with any business.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I'm truly sorry for your issues. These issues will go in your favor. I wish you all the best with them. Don't let it get you down, it a car and can be replaced. Can you take it to another dealer service somewhere else close by?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I'm truly sorry for your issues. These issues will go in your favor. I wish you all the best with them. Don't let it get you down, it a car and can be replaced. Can you take it to another dealer service somewhere else close by?
You are right. It does help my case.

The closest dealer is maybe 1 and a half hours away so it’s a little difficult.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Just for those looking to buy or have this car already the manufacturing date of my car is August 23, 2019. My car had the new engine put in but before that they also had an issue with the injectors which they have a TSB on.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just for those looking to buy or have this car already the manufacturing date of my car is August 23, 2019. My car had the new engine put in but before that they also had an issue with the injectors which they have a TSB on.
I'm sure it's just pure coincidence; my car has the same date and just had the transmission replaced. I just checked, and it wasn't a full moon that day, so... :shrugs:

--JamesT

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same August 23, 2019 production date. No transmission issues, but my acceleration is a bit uneven sometimes. So far i have chalked that up to bad gas. Changed brands upped octane to 93. That seems to work pretty well so far.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I have the same August 23, 2019 production date. No transmission issues, but my acceleration is a bit uneven sometimes. So far i have chalked that up to bad gas. Changed brands upped octane to 93. That seems to work pretty well so far.
Mine never had transmission issues either just engine issues. I never put 87 in always 93.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, just wow. I hope this gets resolved. I do not believe I have ever heard or read a story of this magnatude for any vehicle manufacturer. You have made more payments than miles or days of ownership with the keys in your hands.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Wow, just wow. I hope this gets resolved. I do not believe I have ever heard or read a story of this magnatude for any vehicle manufacturer. You have made more payments than miles or days of ownership with the keys in your hands.

Thanks! The car works now and I have been driving it. Cold starts seem a little strange but not too big of a deal I guess. Also, I have to go back because they didn’t install the back seat back on correctly and it just pops off. I found two bigger bolts on the floor board that I assume they didn’t put back in. So maybe if I get in an accident it’ll pop right off and knock my head off lol. I’ll let you guys know how it all works out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a similar issue with my car all the time with misfire feeling. My car is bmw e34 from the 1995 year and it is in very good condition, but this misfire feeling issue makes me mad. Why it is happening and what should I do to fix it. I have no idea what to do. I will ask my cousin as he is a mechanic. His service in my local area and I will go to him and ask about this issue and will share his thoughts with you. Hope you will share your thoughts with me as I do not have any idea what to do and maybe there is a quick fix that I can do by myself and no service will be needed.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts