Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !!

i purchased a performance blue N . I'm in Mississauga Ontario ! still waiting for it ....:crying: Ordered mine on Nov 6th 2018 .

i cant wait to get it , i'm dying for it . i currently own a 14 veloster turbo , I cant wait to feel the difference . I plan on doing alot of autocross and track days this summer !

i purchased the opti coat pro + ceramic coating for it . i will post pics once its all complete !

cant wait to talk N with everyone :devil::devil:

·
Registered
9 Posts
It should arrive soon. I ordered mine on Oct 29 and got it today. I'm in Québec so hopefully our cars was on the same boat! Just kidding. The wait is worth it at least. I only have 4km done on mine and I'm starting to get accustomed to it but it's already great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How was your leveraging in negotiating, since you both had to order your cars? I test drove and almost bought an N in Dec as the dealer I visited had two of them on the lot, and they were pretty willing to meet my price (I didn't go in 100% ready to purchase that day, but I came close as they were really wanting to make their month).

I'm just curious, as in the case of ordering one, say the Shooting Star matte grey colour would be a pre-order for sure (unique colour and not for everyone due to the matte finish), if you guys had good position in negotiating?

I have friends who bought a Golf R (when it was released) and a WRX STi, and in their cases is was no testing driving and no negotiating room...

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In my case no N was available in the state at all. So it was a no test drive and order.

The negociation was not too bad since I was at a special event so I got a little bit of room but nothing compared to a car in the lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts