Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to downsize to 18s because I don't trust the pavement and potholes around here at all. If I get the new wheels and tires shipped to and installed at a local trusty shop, can I fit the 4 stock 19s in the car with the rear seats folded or otherwise? Looking to keep them in my garage and put them up for sale, rather than abandoning them at the shop and leaving money on the table.

We have a Honda Insight sedan in the family as well, so I could also go back later the same day to pick up my replaced wheels and tires in it instead, but figured I'd ask.

Appreciate any responses.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looking to downsize to 18s because I don't trust the pavement and potholes around here at all. If I get the new wheels and tires shipped to and installed at a local trusty shop, can I fit the 4 stock 19s in the car with the rear seats folded or otherwise? Looking to keep them in my garage and put them up for sale, rather than abandoning them at the shop and leaving money on the table.

We have a Honda Insight sedan in the family as well, so I could also go back later the same day to pick up my replaced wheels and tires in it instead, but figured I'd ask.

Appreciate any responses.
You sure can! Seats all down they fit! I had my Tire Rack order drop shipped to NTB last year. They wrapped the stock ones for me and loaded them in my trunk. I lined the whole thing with plastic to avoid any scuffs. Worked great!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dang.. I knew I should have taken a picture. I got the 4 wheels in their original boxes and the 4 tires in the back. It was a tight, but it worked!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts