Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
As was explained at the N Performance Academy, the Velosters are only ...certified(?) (I've forgotten the phrasing they used) to run one more year in that series. So, they basically sold off their cars to the privateer teams and moved to the EN.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As was explained at the N Performance Academy, the Velosters are only ...certified(?) (I've forgotten the phrasing they used) to run one more year in that series. So, they basically sold off their cars to the privateer teams and moved to the EN.
Thanks! They would make a really fun track car.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Was talking to a local Indy Hyundai dealer about this. He said Bryan Herta Autosports was buying every R-Spec they had and another dealer also. I was like "Don't you mean N's?" He said "Nope, with everything they are changing, about the only thing left from stock was the shell."

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was talking to a local Indy Hyundai dealer about this. He said Bryan Herta Autosports was buying every R-Spec they had and another dealer also. I was like "Don't you mean N's?" He said "Nope, with everything they are changing, about the only thing left from stock was the shell."
Interesting! I’m surprised if they are transitioning to all Elantra’s that they would be buying any Velosters.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Sorry, this was back when they were using the Veloster. I was just mentioning it because one, they got them from local dealers and two, they weren't starting with N's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts