1,784 Posts
Nice truck. Sad to see you and the N go.... :(

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im getting a Badlands with Sasquatch package, 2.7 V6, auto, Velocity Blue, standard interior package, Yakima bike rack and kayak rack most likely

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well I will be giving up the Veloster N in April of 2021. Made my reservation on a new Bronco this morning.
If it wasn’t for negative equity I would be making this trade as well!!! I’m a sports car kind of guy but this truck is bad *ss!!!!! Congrats man!!! 😎👍

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sad to hear the N go and hope you like the Ford, they look cool but Jeebus, Fords are stupid with the pricing and its.... a.... Ford? Sorry.. But hope you enjoy the Bronco.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sad to hear the N go and hope you like the Ford, they look cool but Jeebus, Fords are stupid with the pricing and its.... a.... Ford? Sorry.. But hope you enjoy the Bronco.
Yeah it's a Ford. Remember when Hyundai was trash 10 years ago??? There are good and bad in every brand.

·
Registered
167 Posts
But Fords record goes back 100 years.. HAHA just giving you a hard time Sir. Best of luck with the Bronco, atleast it does not have the GT350 engine. Pretty sure that made you smile.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Biggest reason Im going Bronco is the 2.7 Ecoboost is proven in the F150 over the last 3-4 years. I dont have to have a V8 in it. The guy in the GT350 thread is asking for trouble. That engine is a train wreck. I personally know multiple people with cars Ford bought back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm undecided. Each one has its perks, I like the sportiness of the Veloster N but I like the off road and customization of the Bronco. I want both but I could not afford both. I have a reservation too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts