Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any stainless steel brake lines which have the proper bracket to include the wiring? I have only seen a few available, and all seem to require that you use zip ties. I’d rather not go that route unless necessary. Thanks!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Technafit confirmed via email that their bracket does not address wiring, either.

I see on some websites there is an i30N listing, but not sure if that’s compatible or if it has a provision for wiring, either?

Not sure about the Pierce lines?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
No, the i30N won't. I understand this ^ but the addition of a small hose clamp, attached to the extra hole remedies the need for a seperate bracket.
I'll add more and help research if needed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, RedVN. My research turned up about the same, which is why I asked about the bracket and i30N compatibility. I’ve used the hose clamp or zip tie method before, but like to use best practices whenever possible.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Understand and I'll keep looking. Russells, Earls and Goodrich are the two which will generally offer such bracketry. Shark Racing has there's made by Earls and I'll check directly with them to see if they have the brackets. They've done quite a bit for me in the past an always seem to come thru.

Pierce Motorsports doesn't appear to have the brackets. I'll ask them via email.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Understand and I'll keep looking. Russells, Earls and Goodrich are the two which will generally offer such bracketry. Shark Racing has there's made by Earls and I'll check directly with them to see if they have the brackets. They've done quite a bit for me in the past an always seem to come thru.

Pierce Motorsports doesn't appear to have the brackets. I'll ask them via email.
Thank you. Appreciate the work.

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Thank you for going the extra mile to help members, RedVN. (y)

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: RedVN

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
BTW, reading this makes me want a set. Waiting to see what Red finds.... Thank you in advance.

Br,

-Mike

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Ya, those Technafit ones look great! I may get those too. Thanks for the leg work, Red!

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
This is the configuration of the OEM hoses from the mounting point and bracket. The use of the bracket mounted zip tie which keeps the electronic wiring in place.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, Red. I’ll have to take a look at the lines I have. I think they have a spot for that tie.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts