Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

So I recently installed the SXTH SRI and it's amazing! I'm in Toronto, so I know parts for us here is somewhat of a pain but I can definitely recommend this product. By the way I'm not a sponsor, I wish I was cause a free intake would have been nice. Loll

Anyways looking for a BoV, now I know the big names like Turbo smart, TurboXS, HKS, GReddy. Has anyone recently installed one or have feedback about BoV? I know it comes down to how you want it to sound and everyone is different, but I love hearing opinions and thoughts!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Try the Veloster Turbo Forum. The N doesn't utilize a 1.6T Gamma engine but a 2.0T Theta II engine and there's no crossover.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone,

So I recently installed the SXTH SRI and it's amazing! I'm in Toronto, so I know parts for us here is somewhat of a pain but I can definitely recommend this product. By the way I'm not a sponsor, I wish I was cause a free intake would have been nice. Lolluc browser shareit appvn

Anyways looking for a BoV, now I know the big names like Turbo smart, TurboXS, HKS, GReddy. Has anyone recently installed one or have feedback about BoV? I know it comes down to how you want it to sound and everyone is different, but I love hearing opinions and thoughts!!

Thanks!
my issue has been solved!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello everyone,

So I recently installed the SXTH SRI and it's amazing! I'm in Toronto, so I know parts for us here is somewhat of a pain but I can definitely recommend this product. By the way I'm not a sponsor, I wish I was cause a free intake would have been nice. Loll
http://tradevenue.se/

Thanks!

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

·
Registered
1 Posts
The blow off valve is honestly just for sound. You loose the spool instead of recirculating like the stock does. I have the sxthelement in take and gives plenty of turbo sound without the loss of spool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts