Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will do

Edit: didn't know I submitted the thread lol
Jeff from genracer said the first batch rolls out in about 3 to 4 weeks.

I'll share a sound clip after install in about a months time from now .... I noticed the poly harmonic sound technology on this exhaust and how the variable valve port is separate from the muffler similar to AFE takeda's exhaust.

My SXTH downpipe might be here before the exhaust as well.

I'm a bolt on kiddie lol.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not sure what “I will do” means but I see it is available for pre order On gen racer. I had a borla exhaust on my gen coupe and it was great! I would love to hear the exhaust note but it looks like no videos are available right now to hear it. I will keep an eye out for a sound clip though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm interested in hearing what it sounds like as well. The borla system piqued my interest when I saw it on their website a few weeks back.

Reactions: rockthevote

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How does this sound MORE muffled than the OEM? Lol... The muffler on the borla is like the size of a small shoe box and only covers one pipe. And the after market is 3" diameter versus 2.5"

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well rockthevote it's up to you now to sell it

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I should most likely be keeping it. It has to be ok ... and that the video by borla is skewed. I am after loud. I just hope it's quality. There's a video of the AFE takeda catback making a jingle noise because the variable valve was loose. But yeah I don't think a dp, especially catted, and a resonator delete is enough for my noise goals

·
Registered
107 Posts
I should most likely be keeping it. It has to be ok ... and that the video by borla is skewed. I am after loud. I just hope it's quality. There's a video of the AFE takeda catback making a jingle noise because the variable valve was loose. But yeah I don't think a dp, especially catted, and a resonator delete is enough for my noise goals
Haha I meant up to you to sell us the sound with your clip!

Reactions: rockthevote

·
Registered
30 Posts
That definitely sound like they tested their exhaust in normal mode. The car sounded like its struggling to breathe. This was half-ass work :mad: Now rockthevote has to spend $1200 to find out for all of us, lol.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Any updates on this? Have they shipped your exhaust yet?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts