Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
No, you're clearly not reading every other thread he pulls this in. But I do know another person to block now.
I've read most threads on here and its all the same.
Sad world we live in where everyone things they're better than everyone else but act in the same childish way they criticize.
Reguladless, the block feature is there at your disposal. if you seriously can't have a simple discussion without using it as a crutch, then i encourage you to use it on me and spare me the immaturity.
Unfortunately I've seen all there is to see here, and you can't get through to people who already have their minds set.

Despite our differences, i dont take things personally, so i hope to see some of you on the forums, discussing things on topic of course.

·
Registered
40 Posts
No, you're clearly not reading every other thread he pulls this in. But I do know another person to block now.
Yeah MooVN is notorious for dropping turds in the punch bowl:

And my personal favorite:

Hilarious that his apologists here say that other people need to be thicker skinned, when there's only one person tattling to the teacher that Timmy and/or Janie said something mean.

Pro tip: "If you run into an a$$hole in the morning, you ran into an a$$hole. If you run into a$$holes all day, you're the a$$hole."

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I love it. That’s awesome 😂
Constructive Criticism like we were told he is doing is one thing, but just being an a** to people is another.
I don’t think I read one post from him that actually gave any help! Just a lot of you’re being reported 😂

#stillwaitingonmyban 😂😂😂

·
Registered
78 Posts
My engine went out at 900 miles for no reason. I never even floored the car yet or hit the rev limiter or missed a down shift. Hopefully there won't be more cases of this but time will tell. Seems most people have a good car. It is a super fun car to drive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My engine went out at 900 miles for no reason. I never even floored the car yet or hit the rev limiter or missed a down shift. Hopefully there won't be more cases of this but time will tell. Seems most people have a good car. It is a super fun car to drive.
Was it the new engine hyundai replaced for you? Looking to buy this car but seeing the engine problems might wait for 2021 version

41 - 48 of 48 Posts