Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with a red VN changed their grill badge to black?
I'm considering it, but I'd like to see what it looks like first. Also considering the back badges aswell.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
515 Posts
Yes, I used Plastidip on it. It gives a matte black finish. I did this on my Genesis Coupe and never touched it in over 10 years. I simply followed the directions exactly. If somebody does not have a picture I can take one and post it. I like the "all black" grill look. Cheap and easy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I used Plastidip on it. It gives a matte black finish. I did this on my Genesis Coupe and never touched it in over 10 years. I simply followed the directions exactly. If somebody does not have a picture I can take one and post it. I like the "all black" grill look. Cheap and easy.
I’m thinking about buying a glossy badge since they’re rather cheap and the grill is in that glossy black finish.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Veloster N Dct in Performance Blue
3 Posts
I’m thinking about buying a glossy badge since they’re rather cheap and the grill is in that glossy black finish.
I had a Genesis coupe that I put black badges on too! A lot of affordable fun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you find ones that match the oem badges? If you have a link, I'd much appreciate. The ones I'm finding seem pretty expensive for what they are.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
DeepBlueChrome, is about the best around.They’re OEM emblems CF Hydrodipped. These are the same ones we originally works with them for the VN. There are no inexpensive substitutes. When you try to go cheap they don’t last or wear well🙂👍🇺🇸

1 - 7 of 7 Posts