Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I'm not asking about aftermarket audio solutions. I'm wondering only whether anyone has a preferred iOS EQ setting for the car's bone stock audio system (I have a '20 PP). (I've tried some EQ apps but have yet to find one that plays well with Apple Music and Carplay.) Thanks!

Product Communication Device Mobile device Gadget Portable communications device

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
31 Posts
It depends on your music and preferences. I find the mid and lows lack clarity for my music, might be worth boosting mid range in most cases. Tough to tell someone what they'll like without more info. You should compare sound from better quality headphones/speakers and see where you need to tweak it if possible.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! One of these days I guess I’ll set everything flat and do some frequency sweeps with a mic where my head is to see what it looks like as a baseline. (I’m being lazy and hoping someone has done that already; hopefully someone with more expertise and sophisticated gear than I have.) I agree about the lack of overall clarity.

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
711 Posts
I replaced the door speakers with better ones and that greatly improved my sound.

Reactions: zonker92
1 - 6 of 6 Posts