Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get heat from friends and family about the Performance Blue paint color. Getting a lot of hate! Car is awesome though! I like it. I bought it!

·
Super Moderator
1,573 Posts
If you like it who cares what someone else say's. They are just jealous! lol..... That's the only color in any VN commercial. Haters will hate, what are you gonna do? Stupidity will ALWAYS exist, unfortunately.... :)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
368 Posts
Well boo hoo for them. Must be such an inconvenience to look at a baby blue car, i hope God can give them the strength lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Meh... let them listen to you laugh in between the pops and crackles of the exhaust as you walk away from them in the twisties.

--JamesT

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's definitely a love/hate color for a lot of people I've talked to. If anything, it's fantastic marketing as there is nothing quite like it on the road today. I will admit that it is not my favorite color for the VN, but seeing Sxth Element's engineering car with carbon hood and fenders, I think the blue looks epic. My peeve about the VN's exterior is actually the black, lower half of the rear bumper. From some angles it really bugs me that they didn't paint the sides. But really, big-up standout colors in a world of black, white, and gray!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dig it (the blue). I just get the occasional good natured ball busting. It does stand out and definitely gets the looks.

·
Super Moderator
1,573 Posts
In my opinion, get the windows tinted and most of the ball busting will stop. The black windows are an awesome contrast with that blue.

Best regards,

-Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts