Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
UPDATE:

Had this on over a week on the hottest (week) time of the year and no problems with the valve in the muffler so far. I highly doubt I will. (Knock on wood...) Lol.....

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
UPDATE:

Had this on over a week on the hottest (week) time of the year and no problems with the valve in the muffler so far. I highly doubt I will. (Knock on wood...) Lol.....

Best regards,

-Mike
I also have the midpipe and love it! Louder in N, but no drone/difference in normal. How's the DP + midpipe sound while in normal? I'm hesitant to go for a DP upgrade if it's gonna drone the crap out of me during my commutes..

·
Super Moderator
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am still waiting for my down-pipe. It's coming from Russia.... lol.... It was shipped on June 2nd but have no idea when it will be here? I hope soon! :)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also have the midpipe and love it! Louder in N, but no drone/difference in normal. How's the DP + midpipe sound while in normal? I'm hesitant to go for a DP upgrade if it's gonna drone the crap out of me during my commutes..
This is exactly what I'm looking for. So you're getting a bit more volume in Sport+ / N mode but not much of a change in normal? More crackles and pops in N mode also...?

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is exactly what I'm looking for. So you're getting a bit more volume in Sport+ / N mode but not much of a change in normal? More crackles and pops in N mode also...?
There's definitely a change in normal with the midpipe. The car is louder for sure. There aren't more pops necessarily, but they're louder. The burbles in the lower RPM range are much more pronounced.

·
Super Moderator
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Makes the stock muffler sound the way it should. I am glad I bought the Ark Mid pipe.

Br,

-Mike

Reactions: MikeMr305
21 - 26 of 26 Posts