Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my iPhone 13 pro in sierra blue. Images online made it look like it would be essentially the same color as my performance blue car. Turns out that it is hard to capture the color, just like the N, but they are pretty much the same color! Also, excuse the dirty car… haha.

Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Considering getting the same phone...how do you like it so far? I'm still using a 8 Plus.
I mean, it’s going to be a big improvement over the 8 plus for sure (I miss that phone, haha. Had the candy red 8 plus). I have upgraded every year since the 7 plus though, so for me it’s a modest upgrade, but the battery life is incredible and noticeably better than even last years 12 pro max. I also like the high refresh rate. Haha. If you like the size of an 8 plus then you will want to get the pro max. Even though the normal 13 has a “larger” screen than the 8 plus it feels smaller since the screen width is still smaller.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the matte black and it dropped into a cooler filled with water, and sat there for like an hour before I noticed it. I replaced it with a gloss black one a few years ago. I think as long as the screen is bigger ill be fine with it, I only got the 8 pluses because of the screen size. My battery life is terrible now though. Hoping the AT&T near me has some in stock.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I mean, it’s going to be a big improvement over the 8 plus for sure (I miss that phone, haha. Had the candy red 8 plus). I have upgraded every year since the 7 plus though, so for me it’s a modest upgrade, but the battery life is incredible and noticeably better than even last years 12 pro max. I also like the high refresh rate. Haha. If you like the size of an 8 plus then you will want to get the pro max. Even though the normal 13 has a “larger” screen than the 8 plus it feels smaller since the screen width is still smaller.
I have the 13 pro max and the battery life compared to my XS Max is at least 3x better. I end my day usually with 65% left and that is with a lot of screen on time, the upgrade is worth it for that alone. The 120Hz screen is also beautiful and makes the phone feel very fresh all around.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Considering getting the same phone...how do you like it so far? I'm still using a 8 Plus.
Haha I’mcurrently using an 8 plus and am headed to Costco in the morning to upgrade to one of these performance blue iPhones. I plan on upgrading the bushings and slapping on a turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts