Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven’t seen too much on the module but would like to hear of any current experiences with the tuner and more or less how it stacks up to jb4. Current mods are afe turbo inlet, afe intake, boomba stage 2 catch can, ark midpipe. I have also heard they will customize a map for me which will aid with my current bolt ons.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have it installed on mine. It's a beast! I haven't seen anything or tried the custom tune yet. I currently have their down pipe, intake, big mouth Intake, boomba blow off valve. And the bov solenoid upgrade. I'll be adding engine mounts and a catch can before long. But I was very surprised at the amount of power the piggyback gave! You will notice it instantly. The only complaint is the app is a little dated and could use an update but it's straightforward.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have it installed on mine. It's a beast! I haven't seen anything or tried the custom tune yet. I currently have their down pipe, intake, big mouth Intake, boomba blow off valve. And the bov solenoid upgrade. I'll be adding engine mounts and a catch can before long. But I was very surprised at the amount of power the piggyback gave! You will notice it instantly. The only complaint is the app is a little dated and could use an update but it's straightforward.
Thanks for the response. By any chance do you know name of the app for the iOS store? Have tried to find it and Cannot to save my life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts