Using the GTS also,
Run 93 and aftermarket plugs, wideband AFR and boost gauge going on next week. Noticeable difference; i'd wager around 20HP with alot more torque throughout band. Feels less squishy. Far cry from their numbers; but expected. Will head to dyno shop in next couple of months to get some real numbers.
Some raw notes:
1. The first time I went out it lean popped; car was only on for 10-15mins and was extremely cold out. Not sure if it was traction control doing stuff with a wheel hop or an actual lean pop / stagger. Currently very cold in my area (10F-20F). Scared the crap out of me. I know very little about these motors; so not sure if there is a learn cycle needed before tromping on it. What type of detonation detection; and safeguards built in. Coming from STI world; makes me cringe a bit.
2. The Bluetooth didn't work at first, had to cycle phone and chip a couple times. Concerned on future Bluetooth issues; we shall see.
3. Install was dead simple; 10-15mins.
4. Check first page on manual for the serial number (needed for the APP enablement). For me it was a real RTFM moment. If your an iphone user; might want to be wary; lots of issues on forums/reviews.
5. Not exactly sure how N mode vs eco mode works with it. Seems to still work, i guess...
Dyno results on youtube:
Overall; for 600 or so bucks; hard to go wrong.