Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anyone owned the 5000lb Quickjacks on here and how they worked with the N? I'm looking at purchasing them because it's getting old using jack stands and I don't have clearance for a two post, so this is basically my only option and it will actually be able to lift my truck with the blocks stacked which is a plus.

I took measurements and everything looks good and they have pinch weld blocks available so I'm pretty positive it will work just fine, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

https://www.quickjack.com/car-lift-systems/bl-5000slx-portable-car-lift.html

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was looking at that myself, and wondering. Thanks for answering my question....It does work just fine. Looks like it will pay for itself the first few times you use them too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking at that myself, and wondering. Thanks for answering my question....It does work just fine. Looks like it will pay for itself the first few times you use them too.

Yup just buy the pinch weld blocks and make sure you position them in the cutouts we have in the side skirts so you don't smash them. There is plenty of room to get under with a creeper at both height settings.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looking at those pics and I feel so sorry for you guys that have to run front license plates.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking at those pics and I feel so sorry for you guys that have to run front license plates.

Doesn't bother me, this is a fun daily for me. If I was worried about looks that much this car would have been further down the list as it's looks like a college girls car with a wing. It also has the classic styling cue of a pacer with uneven doors.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If I was worried about looks that much this car would have been further down the list as it's looks like a college girls car with a wing.
HOW DARE YOU!!! This doesn't look anything like a "college girl's car". Does it look like a white 2015 Chevy Sonic to you? It looks nothing like a base model Mk5 golf with pink fuzzy dice and a dealership decal on the back window, or a Hyundai accent from 2002 with the clear coat rubbed off and winter tires on in August, or someones parents hand me down civic with automatic transmission and mismatched front and back wheels.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can deny all you want but I get razzed all the time at work. The worst I got was "You should have at least gotten the levis interior" referencing this performance hatch from back in the day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts