Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I would like some insight on the whiteline anti lift / caster bushing kit and how the installation is. I don't have a press, though I may get one for the installation. But if I can get around it just with some wooden blocks and a hammer, I'll go that route.

As usual, the instructions are somewhat unclear. Example, they don't mention anything about the spacers or where to place the spacer for whatever effects I want. Then again, I may be missing a page. Page 1 is the only one I got.

See pics of the kit and the instructions.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have them installed. I ended up taking the LCAs to BSP Motorsports and having them doing the bushings as I wasn't willing to buy a press for every once in a blue moon. I installed the anti-lift bushings upside down (on the bottom side) for more of an anti-dive affect.

Out of the many modifications I've done, the whiteline caster bushings and their spacer has been one of my favorites. Gonna box in the front LCAs in next to really tighten up the control of the front end.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them installed. I ended up taking the LCAs to BSP Motorsports and having them doing the bushings as I wasn't willing to buy a press for every once in a blue moon. I installed the anti-lift bushings upside down (on the bottom side) for more of an anti-dive affect.

Out of the many modifications I've done, the whiteline caster bushings and their spacer has been one of my favorites. Gonna box in the front LCAs in next to really tighten up the control of the front end.
How are you gonna do that? And what happens when you put spacers on top?

·
Registered
136 Posts
How are you gonna do that? And what happens when you put spacers on top?
I'm not gonna box them in, gonna pay someone else. :LOL:

Spacers on top creates more of an anti-lift affect, when I did the install I didn't think the car had a lift as much as it had a dive issue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not gonna box them in, gonna pay someone else. :LOL:

Spacers on top creates more of an anti-lift affect, when I did the install I didn't think the car had a lift as much as it had a dive issue.
Our cars are nose heavy. 65-35, front to rear, is terrible for such a "performance car" even if it's a fwd car. I can see diving as an issue. I assume that's what you mean by "dive issue". I did get a digital copy of the instructions on their site. Odd I have to go to an Australian site to get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts