Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just became a proud Veloster n owner today! Super happy! I鈥檓 curious to know if any women on this forum own a Vel n and if so, can we be best friends 馃槑

Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
Gee, nobody even said hello. In my town there is a second white VN. The owner is a woman. There is hope.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gee, nobody even said hello. In my town there is a second white VN. The owner is a woman. There is hope.
well thanks for being the first person to say hi! There is hope! One day I will meet a woman in real life who drives a stick AND a race car.

Registered
Welcome! Not sure if there are any ladies on the forum but the facebook groups have a couple women in them from what I've seen.

Any plans for the car?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Not sure if there are any ladies on the forum but the facebook groups have a couple women in them from what I've seen.

Any plans for the car?
Thank you! So far I鈥檓 still going through ideas but haven鈥檛 decided on anything yet. Is there anything you think is a must?

Registered
Thank you! So far I鈥檓 still going through ideas but haven鈥檛 decided on anything yet. Is there anything you think is a must?
Depends on what you're end goal is, I track the car and autocross it heavily so my goals are different than a lot of peoples.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts