Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

Any tasteful interior mods recommended?

23K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  RedVN 
#1 ·
The all-black, all-plastic interior is not a huge negative for me but I was wondering if anyone came across any interior mods that helped?

I also find the dash/windshield reflections to be particularly bad in the Veloster. I've seen a couple of dash cover options but none of them looked great. And I would rather deal with the reflections than introduice something tacky to the interior. Anyone have any suggestions here?

Thanks.

#5 · (Edited)
Mr Kim is able to procure N Performance interior pieces wrapped in alcantara and ship them over to North America for very reasonable prices. You can find him on Instagram at @nperformance_store
He will generate a PayPal invoice and you can pay that way. I just bought the OEM N Performance alcantara arm rest from him and it was super easy. Adds some soft surfaces to the vehicle and should be more comfortable for extended driving!

Reactions: Irishnutter
#11 ·
I feel that. I was thinking about going through SoCal for some interior carbon as well.

I just purchased the alcantara e-brake from Mr. Kim as well. Figured it would match my alcantara armrest nicely and break up some of the hard plastic look on the interior.

On another note, it’s not an interior piece, but I also picked up the carbon fiber fuel door from him as well, it just looks so good in pictures. Mr. Kim is awesome and gave me a great deal, I highly recommend buying from him! He’s a really cool dude and it’s great supporting his effort to get these awesome OEM parts stateside!

Reactions: VeeTee
#12 ·

Just got my center console in the mail today. My car is currently at the dealership getting some work done otherwise I’d already be installing this but I figured I’d post some pics of what it looks like.

Notice the blue stitching detail that matches the seat and steering wheel stitching. Part came in OEM packaging. Can’t wait to put this in when I get my Veloster back!
Stoked to get the e-brake and fuel door now too.

#14 ·
It’s noticeably more plush than the original console and there is a thicker, softer cushion beneath the alcantara. The alcantara fabric is also, of course, softer and comfier than the material used for the original console and feels better on the skin.

Reactions: BaseMentality
#26 ·
I just put these interior LEDs from Amazon in. The "Ice blue" really makes the performance blue trim and stitching pop out. I usually think colored lights inside is over the top, but they look amazing and are super affordable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.