Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my vn and was wondering if anyone In here is in Tampa, Clearwater area ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've seen virtually no Ns around here. So if you see a white N on 54, it's probably me and if I see a red one, I'll assume it's you! Where did you buy - Hyundai NPR?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen virtually no Ns around here. So if you see a white N on 54, it's probably me and if I see a red one, I'll assume it's you! Where did you buy - Hyundai NPR?
Crazy I said that yesterday that I have never seen one around . And no I went to Wesley Chapel . They had a black one non pp so they traded with crown in st Pete for this one .

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's where I bought as well. My third purchase from those guys. Like most Hyundai dealers, you have to negotiate hard on the purchase. Their service dept is quite good. Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's where I bought as well. My third purchase from those guys. Like most Hyundai dealers, you have to negotiate hard on the purchase. Their service dept is quite good. Good luck!
yea I found one for 27,820 and they matched the price the sticker was 30+.
how is service when it comes to mods ?? The sales and finance guy said they don’t care about bolt ons or tuning as long as I don’t crack the motor open.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can't say as I've not modded any of my cars. But you might want to ask John Cate who is the service drive manager at WC. He's a good guy and seems quite knowledgeable. I'd trust whatever he tells you vs. the finance guys - although I also like both of the guys there in the biz office.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't say as I've not modded any of my cars. But you might want to ask John Cate who is the service drive manager at WC. He's a good guy and seems quite knowledgeable. I'd trust whatever he tells you vs. the finance guys - although I also like both of the guys there in the biz office.
did u pass the Walmart on 54 today?? If so I saw you as I was parking

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Bradenton but I have family in Tampa and New Port Richey so I'm up there pretty frequently. Also got a Red VN pp.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Bradenton but I have family in Tampa and New Port Richey so I'm up there pretty frequently. Also got a Red VN pp.
Let me know when ur up this way we can link up.. I’m planning some track days soon if you want to get down

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let me know when ur up this way we can link up.. I’m planning some track days soon if you want to get down
I might head up that way next weekend. I'll let you know. Let me know when you're planning the track days. That's something I've been looking into doing for a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts