·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Tylord44. I did come across that but wasn’t sure how well it might work. Do you have any personal experience with it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ya I have them, they fit perfect and look nice. Nice and flat and they hold into place well. No issues after having them for a few months

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I have them, they fit perfect and look nice. Nice and flat and they hold into place well. No issues after having them for a few months
Thank you for the feedback! Does your phone have a case on it? Do you keep it in that forward center console? Does it stay in place even around hard corners?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you for the feedback! Does your phone have a case on it? Do you keep it in that forward center console? Does it stay in place even around hard corners?
Ya I usually toss my phone in there I have a galaxy note 10+ with a case on it so it's a big phone but it stays in there thru intense driving

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have the JB4 mount. I like having it down lower so it doesn't mess with driving or night vision. It is also easy to plug in with a really short USB. One thing to note though, the plastic in this area is kind of flimsy so it would not stay mounted with just adhesive (tried a couple different ones) so I drilled a small hole and put a longer bolt in the mount to go through and into the plastic. If I ever remove the mount I can plug the hole with some plastic epoxy or a plug.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are you sure about that? The one under the infotainment has warped due to heat from the transmission for me at least, causing it to shrink a little.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are you sure about that? The one under the infotainment has warped due to heat from the transmission for me at least, causing it to shrink a little.
/QUOTE]
I've always got stuff in there so I don't really notice but yes if you look close the one there has warped slightly in one spot but you have to remember this is a $20 product on Amazon...looks cool with the blue and way easier to clean also helps with anti-skid as the op was asking about, can't expect weather-tech quality tho. I wouldn't consider it an issue

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the JB4 mount. I like having it down lower so it doesn't mess with driving or night vision. It is also easy to plug in with a really short USB. One thing to note though, the plastic in this area is kind of flimsy so it would not stay mounted with just adhesive (tried a couple different ones) so I drilled a small hole and put a longer bolt in the mount to go through and into the plastic. If I ever remove the mount I can plug the hole with some plastic epoxy or a plug.
View attachment 3913
How did you go about doing the red trim? I assume you took apart the dash and wrapped the blue, but what about the paddles on the wheel? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts