Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name is Andrew and I live in San Diego, California. I bought this beautiful 2020 Veloster N PP in beautiful performance blue a few weeks ago. I was actually lucky to find this car. Everywhere I checked wanted between $3,000 to $5,000 over sticker! I found this one the day it was delivered to the dealer just from driving around. They had two delivered to that dealer that morning and someone was in final stages of purchasing one of them. They didn’t even know they had two. So I traded in my Civic Si while they finished the pdi and detail. I got it for msrp. In the middle of purchasing it someone else came in and tried to buy it. That’s how fast they go. So anyway here’s all I’ve done in the short amount of time I’ve had it:

1.POTENZA RE980AS - SIZE: 235/35R19
Ultra High Performance All-Season tires.
They ride way better than stock Pirelli’s as I do mostly highway driving to work and wanted tires that I didn’t have to worry about when it gets cold.

2.Rally Armor “N” exclusive mud flaps from Canada.

3.Seibon carbon fiber frames

4. Solid black CubHolderHero liners (ordered)

·
Registered
19 Posts
First off, congrats man!
I would very very highly recommend getting a clear bra on the front bumper, hood, roof, mirror caps, fenders. I am at 13,500 miles on my car right now and my biggest regret is not coughing up the money and getting it a clear bra. Now I am stuck with rock chips and touch up paint.

·
Super Moderator
978 Posts
I hear ya on the clear bra. Wish I did it too!!! Can't wait to see what unique things you do to the car Andrew. Welcome to the forum! :)

Best regards,

-Mike

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome from Utah, I sort of wish on the clear bra but then the street sweeper that emptied it load on the freeway in front of me would have still screwed it up and I would rather touch up paint that deal with that stuff being torn up. Still need a new windshield but it seems every week I catch a rock off her. Either way I still love driving it, quite possibly one of the best driving experiences I have owned. Not the fastest, not the most attention grabbing, but all around the best.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome! I live in San Diego too and got mine back in July. Looking good so far!

Reactions: WebersVNinSD

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lookin good! Digging those mudflaps. Mind sharing where you got them from? A quick google didn’t lead me to them.
I ordered them from Auto Value Hyundai in Niagara Falls Canada. They are only sold at Canada Hyundai dealerships.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I ordered them from Auto Value Hyundai in Niagara Falls Canada. They are only sold at Canada Hyundai dealerships.
So you had to go through them in person/over the phone? Didn't see any options for online ordering unfortunately...

Stinks we don't have those available in the US by default, those look great.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the family 👍 highly recommend the rear engine mount. Boomba is a good one. Little more vibration and noise in the cabin but takes away almost all your wheel hop.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts