Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Some moron in a clapped out Hyundai changed lanes without checking his mirror or shoulder and we barely avoided a crash. I may be an oldie, but I still have good reflexes! 馃槅

Registered
This is why I have dash cams in my vehicles. Good job avoiding the tards out there. Subbed your channel just now.

Oddly, I find the bigger and more obvious your rig the stronger the douche magnet will be. My Xterra is over 6500lbs. Plate steel front and rear bumpers, lifted, oversized meaty side lug wheels, and rock sliders from 1.75" DOTM .120 wall pipe. The pair was 120lbs. Still I get the smallest most plastic rinky dink cars to jump out in front of her. I have put nascar doughnuts on a few cars and drove over the front end of a Camry. Still they coming amassing the stupidity. Have a great deal of stupidity on my channel if you get bored...

Be safe out there brother.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Later that day, some bimbo in a white crossover of some sort went right on red without stopping, pausing or looking and I happened to IN the intersection. That was close call #2 and I decided 3rd time would not be a charm and drove straight home. I hate Florida drivers they are the worst.

When I used to drive a truck there would be a lot of smaller cars darting on front of me because they didn't want to be behind a big truck. I remember the days!

Registered
Some moron in a clapped out Hyundai changed lanes without checking his mirror or shoulder and we barely avoided a crash. I may be an oldie, but I still have good reflexes! 馃槅

Yeah these morons that drive around like mindless sheep are more worried bout liking someone's Instagram post than they are about keeping they're eyes on the controlled anarchy that is the daily commute. Good reflexes for sure, you still got it......lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts