Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I didnt. But they did at dealer when they kept for ten days. I got dash cam of them admiting there is a problem. but they dont know what it is. And to me and on paper they just say there is no problem. My dealer sux

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Along with admitting other things on the recording. Try thought it was turned off. Apparently it threw a cel on them also with they never told me about

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
For example about the range and stuff I'm talking about. Which this is the least of my problems with the car but still. If I put 10 bux in when I'm almost empty the range is always about 130 to 135. But when I burn through the gas just driving normal on normal mode I end up getting maybe 45 50 miles

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I am going to do that and the arbitration and I have spoken to a lawyer. And also some consumer protection thing in my state. Thanks for all yalls info tho

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm pretty sure if they checked mine it would have shavings. Cause I have to fight 2nd and 6th gear alot. Its almost like the clutch doesnt disengage fast enuff. It has clutch chatter also when stopping sometimes. If I'm sitting in neutral like at a red light and shift to first without holding in clutch a couple seconds u can feel it grab and lurch forward. And the clutch catches right at the top. I'm at 4500 miles I think.

·
Super Moderator
1,196 Posts
Man, this whole situation stinks. I hear ya about the clutch in these things. I don't feel they are the best. I am considering an x-force stage one clutch for this car. Just don't want to do the install. It will be a bear!!!!

Best of luck to you.

Br,

-Mike

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Man, this whole situation stinks. I hear ya about the clutch in these things. I don't feel they are the best. I am considering an x-force stage one clutch for this car. Just don't want to do the install. It will be a bear!!!!

Best of luck to you.

Br,

-Mike
I'm wanting to do some things to mine. I did have a ceramic coat put on it. Looks awesome. But until they fix it I'm not doing anything else. I cant understand why they just cant admit anything is wrong. It's obvious lol. Maybe they scared cause of what their service manager did to it not sure. But the other dealer in my town is horrible also. May have to travel hahaa

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm wanting to do some things to mine. I did have a ceramic coat put on it. Looks awesome. But until they fix it I'm not doing anything else. I cant understand why they just cant admit anything is wrong. It's obvious lol. Maybe they scared cause of what their service manager did to it not sure. But the other dealer in my town is horrible also. May have to travel hahaa
That's specifically why I'd suggest the attorney general. That definitely sounds like the dealership has crossed the line into fraud.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've never launched mine either. If I do try a burn out. I think I have 2 times. All it does is wheel hop its ass off. One of the audios I have from the dealer has them talking about this also
They were attempting to launch your car at the dealer? I would pull the car out of there immediately if it was me. Even if I had to have it brought very far away.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
I wasnt there. I dont know if they were launching it or just doing burnouts. But I got it all on audio on dash cam. Where they failed to disable it. I was mad. And then on top of the other dealer over revving it. I will not be using them anymore. Believe that

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Been watching the fuel range up top of LCD. It's almost always show me using twice the miles that I actually travel. Like if I go 20 it takes off 40. 30 it takes off 60. If I go over a 100 it will kinda of catch up to itself and stay about 15 or 20 miles behind what I travel. And co.ing from work today the mpg showed I was getting 28.7 mpg

·
Registered
2020 Veloster N PP Race Red
25 Posts
How does the car feel? Does it pull strong? Shift okay? Burn oil? Are you loosing coolant? What does the exhaust smell like after it's warm?

Any word from hyundai corp?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Not noticed it burning oil. Coolant is down a little bit I noticed. But not much. It shifts like ****. But I think that's a clutch problem. It's done it since day one. Power sux also. Acceleration is awful. Smells like **** after its warm to. Really bad smell. Never smelled anything like it before. Can smell it in car if windows down

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
And I've heard nothing from Hyundai corp since nov I think. I had the arbitration but Hyundai cancelled so it has to be rescheduled. I contacted a lawyer again today too. Took to dealer again a couple Saturdays back. They still say cant find a problem.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Last email I got from my case manager at Hyundai corp told me to stop emailing him the problems with my car. I need to tell them to the dealer. I sent back that I have told them to the dealer and they ain't doing nothing. So I started sending them to you. the customer service is through the roof. Hahahaa

41 - 60 of 95 Posts