Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my track use last Saturday I noticed my alignment was off. So I decided to get it aligned today to avoid excess tire wear. The shop I took it to got it to where it felt a lot better but mentioned that the camber was still off due to the Veloster having a proprietary system that they weren’t able to adjust. Can anyone confirm this? I’m slightly irked they charged me the price they did just to tell me that if I want it aligned correctly I would have to take it to the dealer and pay again.

·
Registered
184 Posts
After my track use last Saturday I noticed my alignment was off. So I decided to get it aligned today to avoid excess tire wear. The shop I took it to got it to where it felt a lot better but mentioned that the camber was still off due to the Veloster having a proprietary system that they weren’t able to adjust. Can anyone confirm this? I’m slightly irked they charged me the price they did just to tell me that if I want it aligned correctly I would have to take it to the dealer and pay again.
Nothing fancy to setting the alignment on these cars. Take it to a performance shop and they'll get it done right.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Does anyone know the OEM spec for our camber? What would be a solid negative camber to run for daily driving along with canyon runs on the weekend?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I’m at around -1.0 in the rear, but I have Eibach springs and the thing dropped to -2.0 or so. I had to push them back up to get -1.0 with quite a few toe adjustments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts