Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. The N owner's manual is the same length and complexity as the Declaration of Independence. Dropped my wife off at the grocery store said I'd wait. Turned the car off....radio still on...then the screen says the battery is discharging. Ok. So I open the driver door and close it and now sitting in the dark with no radio. Q1) So I can't simply turn the engine off without it telling me the battery is going to die Q2) I need to open and close the door to make it go away Q3) How do I fix this and Q4) How do I run the accessories without turning the engine on? (Push the start button but no clutch?)....any advice would be well received thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
430 Posts
Press once without the clutch engaged and that should be your accessories (radio). You will still get the notice that you are discharging your battery periodically. Ignore it and yes it is annoying.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Press once without the clutch engaged and that should be your accessories (radio). You will still get the notice that you are discharging your battery periodically. Ignore it and yes it is annoying.
Thanks AgingYoungster much appreciated! Looks like we have the same N: 2020 with PP (though in Canada, PP is the only option), thanks again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts