Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moving here soon and making some space.
Mint advanti racing vigoroso v1 in matte graphite. 19x8.5 et 43 with stock pirellis with 2k miles on them.
$1100 Shipped!
Dm or text 724-814-1842
Have a lot more pictures as well

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still in the pittsburgh area, I'd do $800 for a pickup. $1100 shipped

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hmm. Intriguing... What are you running on your VN now? Just curious. I just bought all-seasons for mine, but wouldn't mind having the grip in the summer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm. Intriguing... What are you running on your VN now? Just curious. I just bought all-seasons for mine, but wouldn't mind having the grip in the summer.
I have the stock wheels and Conti DWS right now. Grip is definitely missed, but my wife will not be happy if im moving a set of wheels lol. Lemme know if you're interested I can ship pretty easily

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am interested. Let me check with my "War Department" and make sure she's cool with it. I get in trouble all the time. I'd make the drive to save $300. I'll let you know later tonight. Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry for the delay. I'm going to pass on the wheels. I appreciate your time. With the sensors, mounting and balancing, I just can't bring myself to do it. Good luck.

-Stephen

·
Registered
45 Posts
Still no luck? You try any of the other apps, like Offer Up? I sold my truck wheels and tires on there pretty quickly.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I'm interested but I'd like to see more and closer pictures of the wheels and tires please. Both sides up closer and each individual wheel and tire if it's not to much trouble.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm interested but I'd like to see more and closer pictures of the wheels and tires please. Both sides up closer and each individual wheel and tire if it's not to much trouble.
Sure thing, One of them has about 1.5 inches of rash on the outer lip from my recent move from storage.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts