Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in my Z3 owning days i came across a small enthusiast owned internet business which sold an interior modification for the roadster door armrest. I had purchased one for my Z3 about 15 years ago and was really happy with it for years.

https://www.leatherz.com/products/z3-door-armrests

To my surprise last week i found that they sell the same mod for the same price. The quality and feel is well worth the price ($65 a pair after shipping).

This fit the Veloster doors better than i had hoped. Check out the final look after installing on both doors. Pictures below.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To me they fit very well, considering that the left door is much longer than the right. This can be appreciated as i posted both left installed pictures and also right side.

This is a Veloster N.

Maybe the console will need something someday. I don’t plan to pound miles on this car, so this may be just enough.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I like the OP's product -- a thick pillow would be too tall for my arms, which rest pretty well at the current height, but having a little extra gel there would be nice... Center console for me is already pretty perfect.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Back in my Z3 owning days i came across a small enthusiast owned internet business which sold an interior modification for the roadster door armrest. I had purchased one for my Z3 about 15 years ago and was really happy with it for years.

https://www.leatherz.com/products/z3-door-armrests

To my surprise last week i found that they sell the same mod for the same price. The quality and feel is well worth the price ($65 a pair after shipping).

This fit the Veloster doors better than i had hoped. Check out the final look after installing on both doors. Pictures below.
Did you get the Z3 version for your N?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've been waiting for redline goods to come out with a center and door armrest cover. I've had their products in previous vehicles and they were really, really good.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been waiting for redline goods to come out with a center and door armrest cover. I've had their products in previous vehicles and they were really, really good.
Looks like they have 2011 to 2018 Velosters. It would be nice if they come out with the blue stitched armrest.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I completely retired but I have a vast mechanical, technical and practical background. So I have the time to spend. I enjoy finding new products that work well, from trusted businesses.

I search, examine, test and utilize products. I keep the best and sell the rest. I'm interested in what works, not what doesn't. The items that don't are fairly easy to spot. I don't mind sharing the information, as it benefits everyone connected.

I don't know everything, know one does. I just make it a point to be aware of what is available. It's fairly easy as this is a new format. So everything that does come available, is readily apparent. The you don't have to weed thru a bunch of arbitrary information or products for older models.

I can tell you, it's a lot better than watching TV, talking politics, (hate politics).:grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts