Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Trying to sell it with modifications intact, justifying the higher price.

Good luck if they think they can off load it on a perspective customer. It would be a hard sell since they have 2022’s for $35K listed.🤣👍🇺🇸

·
Administrator
1,879 Posts
OMG, I'd NEVER ask that for my car with all the mods intact. Maybe 40 if I were him but 52? Seems ridiculous!!!

Best regards,

-Mike

Reactions: RedVN

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
It is! This car doesn’t have $12-14K of additional modifications. Dealerships aren’t Getting the cars, so they’re attempting to adjust for their overhead by getting greedy.

New cars are slowly trickling into dealerships and some not at all. So to stay open, the cost of used cars are skyrocketing along with inflation.

I begin to wonder about this, so called shortage of computer chips. Is it another way of attempting to force manufacturers and consumers into producing EV’s? Is the market being manipulated for this eventuality?
There’s no shortage of fuel either, just like in the late 60’s but the administration caused the problem and we suffered. I see history repeating itself again, thru much of the same manipulation.

I’ve been around long enough to see it in action and all this is man made for a cause.

I don’t like conspiracy the theroys but it makes you think.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They have it listed as a brand New car with 901 miles. It's probably a dealership demo car. Interesting enough they have it as $35k MSRP with $18k in accessories on the car, but want you to call them to find out what parts are on it. I bet it doesn't have any performance mods at. Its probably just the wheels, red wrap on the mirror, and black badges. Talk about profit margins...

·
Registered
2020 VN PP Chalk White
173 Posts
Highest price I've seen listed so far was $55k for a black 2022 DCT at a dealer in upstate NY a couple weeks ago. They claimed it was the only DCT within 250 miles. These prices are insane!

·
Registered
46 Posts
i actually, bought my 20 VN from this dealership. they originally had this "performance Package" VN for 65k and it came with a JB4 and Downpipe. they weren't really letting people view it. apparently the owner drives quite often and according to the sales rep. It makes 370WHP

·
Registered
2022 Veloster N with PP
3 Posts
i actually, bought my 20 VN from this dealership. they originally had this "performance Package" VN for 65k and it came with a JB4 and Downpipe. they weren't really letting people view it. apparently the owner drives quite often and according to the sales rep. It makes 370WHP
I'm sensing sarcasm.....

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
557 Posts
A JB4 voids the engine warranty because it alters the air / fuel mixture. Hard to believe a dealer would sell that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts