Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Veloster N will be available in four different exterior colors for the Canadian market. These include Phantom Black, Chalk White, Ignite Flame Red, and N-exclusive Performance Blue.

·
Registered
67 Posts
While I have yet to see how the other colors look, I do feel like the Performance Blue is going to be the more popular choice. What are the odds that the red accenting will vary in color on the other finishes?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think similar to the Veloster Turbo that the red will feature black accenting. Otherwise I think it'll suit the other paint choices just fine.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wonder how much these colors will play into Hyundai's N division over the long term. If these colors get as iconic as Type R colors from Honda i'll be surprised.

·
Registered
48 Posts
With such limited color options for launch, think we will be seeing anyone going with custom wraps? I'm a bit surprised that more color didn't come across from the Veloster Turbo. Guess they are trying to distinguish the two.

·
Registered
102 Posts
wraps can be expensive and the Veloster N targets a market of buyers looking for affordable performance. Even with the Type R and Focus RS i haven't see wraps taken off.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think the color choices are fine, and expect Hyundai to make adjustments to them depending on interest/sales of a particular finish. What we don't know is what availability/allocation will be like, because I'm expecting there to be a fairly limited amount of models available.

·
Registered
102 Posts
One thing for sure is we shouldn't expect colors similar to the Type R, this Veloster is much more tame and takes on a different theme. Its goal isn't to stand out as much.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the more tame approach works to its benefit and there have been many complaints in regards to the over styling that we see on models like the CTR. I would have no problem with all the venting if it was actually functional, but Honda has just decided to place all these fake plastic pieces for seemingly no reason.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think the more tame approach works to its benefit and there have been many complaints in regards to the over styling that we see on models like the CTR. I would have no problem with all the venting if it was actually functional, but Honda has just decided to place all these fake plastic pieces for seemingly no reason.
Thank Japanese culture for that, whether you like it or not. Coming from many sporty Japanese cars I have grown to like it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wish they would offer the N in the Cream Grey Colors that are becoming more available. Would look incredible with the red accents.........imho.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts