Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the forum. Im 19 years old and live in SW Ontario, Canada. I recently bought my 2021 Veloster N 2 weeks ago in performance blue. So far I am loving it. This replaces my 2016 Jetta GLI. Looking forward to being a part of the veloster family and learning more about this great little car.

·
Registered
2021 Performance Blue VN 6MT
157 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Heck of a car to have at 19 - I'm jealous :p

Reactions: WingoDingo

·
Registered
2022 Racing Red Veloster N DCT
49 Posts
Welcome, fun car to have at 19! Shoot some pics if you get a chance! 👍

·
Registered
Chalk White 2020 Veloster N w/PP
780 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Heck of a car to have at 19 - I'm jealous :p
When I was 19 I had a red 1973 big block Dodge Charger.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dad is a big Honda guy, He has owned 2 Honda s2000s [ 03 & 04 ] 3 Honda accords including a 2012 accord coupe HFP v6 with a 6 speed and currently has a 2019 accord 2.0 touring. He hasn't driven a manual car since he sold his 2012 accord HFP back in 2016, Now that I have the VN, I loves taking it out and says its good to be able to drive a manual again. lol My first car was a 2016 Jetta GLI which my parents bought for me. My dad wanted me to get a civic type R before the VN, But after seeing how much insurance was we decided on the VN. Actually, we were looking for a Veloster turbo as my first car but at the time there really wasn't anything out there worth getting, so we bought the GLI which was in great shape with low kms and at a good price. This is my first time driving a manual, Dad was teaching me the ropes. It took some time for me the get the hang of it but now I'm just as good as Dad, ok not quite but almost. It is nice to see him enjoy driving the car as much as I do though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts