1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
73 Posts
Will be interesting what the starting price now is. I kinda wish the heated seats and steering wheel were available earlier... and the seats. Oh well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Interested to see what the weight savings are for the new N performance lightweight seats. Also how much they are going to sell them for when they finally bring all the N performance stuff over here.

nvm I actually read the article, I really didn’t think they would put the weight saving in there. 4.4 pounds is nothing though. The light up N logo in the back of the seats?!?!? Now we are talking! Is that something that can be wired into the 19-20 version?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah I really wanted to go white with the car. Chalk white was so good, im not sure why Hyundai is changing it, probably a production thing

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wonder if they are still continuing manual and if its going to be cheaper than the dct? Plus is the light up bucket seat going to be standard or option?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wonder if they are still continuing manual and if its going to be cheaper than the dct? Plus is the light up bucket seat going to be standard or option?
I am almost positive the new seats will come standard on the 2021s. The manuals will be at least $1,000 cheaper than the DCT.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am almost positive the new seats will come standard on the 2021s. The manuals will be at least $1,000 cheaper than the DCT.
Na I bet you it’s gonna be a premium option offered with heated seats so ppl want it more they gotta make their money somewhere Hyundai is losing profit margins with all the safety tech standard in the 2021s and base model will be gone 1000 seems right On point

·
Registered
8 Posts
Na I bet you it’s gonna be a premium option offered with heated seats so ppl want it more they gotta make their money somewhere Hyundai is losing profit margins with all the safety tech standard in the 2021s and base model will be gone 1000 seems right On point
The seats will be made in house and they are not made of real leather. The new sport seats have been announced as standard on all US made VNs. As per Hyundai's Website: 2021 Hyundai Veloster N Offers N Eight-Speed Wet Dual-Clutch Transmission - Hyundai Newsroom ...

I expect the manual will start around $29k with the new seats, upgraded infotainment, upgraded rear brakes, the new driver assistance package and the performance pack.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The seats will be made in house and they are not made of real leather. The new sport seats have been announced as standard on all US made VNs. As per Hyundai's Website: 2021 Hyundai Veloster N Offers N Eight-Speed Wet Dual-Clutch Transmission - Hyundai Newsroom ...

I expect the manual will start around $29k with the new seats, upgraded infotainment, upgraded rear brakes, the new driver assistance package and the performance pack.
wow in that’s the case Should I just wait for the 2021?

·
Registered
113 Posts
wow in that’s the case Should I just wait for the 2021?
It depends on if your looking for a good deal or if you have extra money that they will charge for the 2021 PP models. I got my brand new 2020 PP for 26k. You will not be able to get the 2021 for a discount. There’s not going to be any negotiation room for the new models.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Anyone know what the new white color will be? I noticed they states that chalk white was going away :(
I think Hyundai said they will be bringing that matte gray color to the states. they already use it everywhere else for the i30N and VN

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought a blue DCT about three weeks ago. The car is supposed to be ready for delivery sometime in late Oct/early-mid Nov.

·
Registered
22 Posts
How much was the blue dct? I thought pricing wasnt even released yet. Unless you mean you put a deposit down?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts