Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I became the proud owner of this fantastic car. Gonna take my time to get to know it better. Traded up from a 2018 Honda Civic Si. Loved the Si, In love with the VN.
Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats Mike, you might see me around Vancouver in my white Veloster N ;)
Are you gonna change to winter tires ? I swapped already to 18" Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3.

Chris

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Congrats Mike, you might see me around Vancouver in my white Veloster N ;)
Are you gonna change to winter tires ? I swapped already to 18" Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3.

Chris
Nice one Chris, well if you see a Ignite Flame, be sure to say hi, would be good to see some of the other Veloster n owners.
Funny you should mention wheels. I’m actually just getting ready “financially” to get these 18” in the pic with some All seasons. I should be finalizing the details this week if I have my way.
Love these wheels, they remind me of the Hockenheim (sp) from back in the day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Raincouver is right mate. Has it even stopped this week? Man, bring on the summer already lol
Mike
Nope sorry...rain until July. Luckily running Michelin Pilot Sport AS4's on 19" Enkei Raijins.....so far so good! BTW never seen a HVN in RED. Congrats Bro!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope sorry...rain until July. Luckily running Michelin Pilot Sport AS4's on 19" Enkei Raijins.....so far so good! BTW never seen a HVN in RED. Congrats Bro!
Well, as soon as i can get my wheels on maybe we could swim out to a meet somewhere local. I know Chrisy is local too so a little “cars and coffee” meet up could be good if you like.
Mike

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wheels for the N I take it. What make of wheel and price? Canadian price is fine.
This particular model fell through so I chose another set”attached below” These are from the dealership. They are H033’s and cost $224.30CAD each. 18x8.0.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Exciting time for you Kevin. Is it due this month?
I’m still grinning every time I drive mine.
Mike
No exact date yet, but I was told it should be very "soon" today... It's killing me lol. But maybe it's for the best with all the rain we are getting.

I was also told they received a couple factory orders this week.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No exact date yet, but I was told it should be very "soon" today... It's killing me lol. But maybe it's for the best with all the rain we are getting.

I was also told they received a couple factory orders this week.
Even with all the rain Kevin, knowing that I have this gem in my garage, is the best feeling.
Hope Yours comes in soon!
Mike

1 - 20 of 29 Posts