Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t find a parts look-up for 2021 models yet so am posing this question:

Do the 2021 DCT models share a radiator with the 19-20 manual cars (or 2021 models)?

The reason I ask is because someone else posted about having a separate DCT cooler which is mounted in front of the radiator. I’m curious to see if Hyundai spec’d a larger radiator for the DCT model. My hunch is no, because they have a separate DCT cooler, but am not sure.

Does anyone know? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
It's going to be a little while before anyone list parts for the 2021. Stand fast and wait is the best advice and keep checking Hyundai Parts Deal. They'll be about the best price. I don't believe Hyundai will upgrade the radiator for the DCT, just the addition of the Trans Cooler.

I've been looking from time to time and haven't found any yet, except for the M/T.

·
Registered
527 Posts
They are different part numbers.

6MT: 25310-K9000
8DCT: 25310-K9500

I would therefore assume that they are different. Without putting them side by side, I am not sure what the differences are (the diagram is unclear).

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both, and N_Dorphins especially for the parts lookup. Would like to see what they’re like side by side. I just assumed with the extra DCT cooler that the radiators were the same, but once again my assumption is wrong 😑

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well since the DCT has a separate cooler with a separate part number, I'm going to guess it isn't just that lol. It may be slightly different sized, but I wouldn't be surprised if it has to do with the coolant inlet and/or outlets being in different places.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts