Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner of a Chalk White '20 VN PP in the Charlotte, NC area. Coming from a pretty basic economy car I had for a previous job with a long commute, now I work remote full time so no need for the gas mileage. Looking forward to seeing some others at the Lake Norman Cars and Coffee in September! Also looking forward to getting into the local SCCA/autocross. If anyone here has been out for an event with them locally I'd like to hear about it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Short term, a window tint, cushier custom cover for the center console lid, and a pad for the knee area on the right side of the tunnel. When the warranty runs out...who knows what might happen!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same color. I work here in Charlotte but live in Fort Mill. What part of Charlotte are you?
I am thinking about taking my Veloster to the next SCCA track night but leaning towards my Mustang since the Veloster is my daily.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the same color. I work here in Charlotte but live in Fort Mill. What part of Charlotte are you?
I am thinking about taking my Veloster to the next SCCA track night but leaning towards my Mustang since the Veloster is my daily.
I'm uptown and work in the northern suburbs. The N is my only car, so I'm nervous about taking it to SCCA too, but I feel like its worth it. I just finished the break-in period and this car is just too fun at 5k rpm not to take it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome! Please join Carolina Raptors on Facebook. I am in Statesville. This is a bunch of us at RVD5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts