Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appears the 2020 model year is already hitting the dealers this week.

MSRP is for sale is now $27,400 +$920 destination for base trim ($28,320) and +$2100 for performance trim ($30,420)

noted changes: HWY MPG going from 28 to 29, but combined staying at 25.

the features on the windows sticker dont appear any different then 2019s.
was hoping for new colors but so far all listed colors remain the same.

Windows sticker of a 2020 PP:
https://www.fitzclearwaterhyundai.com/external-catalog-services/rest/monroney/windowsticker?vin=KMHT36AH8LU003393&status=2

carguru listings:
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=homePageNewCarTab_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c29227&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c29227&zip=03049&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true&sortType=CAR_YEAR&sortDirection=DESC#listing=244157745

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hopefully this will at least help bring the price down on the 2019 models still sitting in the lots! I'm still waiting to find the perfect deal for mine.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hopefully this will at least help bring the price down on the 2019 models still sitting in the lots! I'm still waiting to find the perfect deal for mine.
Just bought my race red with PP yesterday for $28,500. Was below invoice and they gave me a considerable amount on my trade in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Betting its this matte grey from the performance accessories presentation.....

Have been tossed between the black and blue colors, but usually get silver or dark grey. this would be really great news if its coming to US

·
Registered
75 Posts
Matte Grey looks the bomb when you see it in person. My understanding is the one downside is its difficulty to keep clean..everything wants to stick to the matte finish. Ask the guys with matte finish moto helmets....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Directly from Hyundai news room...
https://newspress-hyundai.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/original/36629-2020MYVelosterPriceSheet13Jun2019.pdf

Last page shows all the ext colors for US, no new colors will be added.
Maybe there will be 2020.5 addition?

note also, no DCT for N listed, just only 6 speed manual.

Bodycolor Availability 2.0 R-Spec Turbo Turbo Ultimate N
Black Black Black Gray Black
Code Exterior Color NNB NNB NNB RJS NNB
MZH Phantom Black MZH NNB MZH NNB MZH NNB MZH NNB
P6W Chalk White P6W NNB P6W NNB P6W NNB P6W RJS P6W NNB
SS7 Sonic Silver SS7 NNB - SS7 NNB SS7 RJS -
YG7 Thunder Gray YG7 NNB YG7 NNB YG7 NNB YG7 RJS -
TA9 Sunset Orange TA9 NNB TA9 NNB TA9 NNB TA9 RJS -
MFR Racing Red MFR NNB - MFR NNB MFR RJS MFR NNB
W4G Space Gray - W4G NNB - - -
SFB Peformance Blue - - - - SFB NNB

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's exciting! Where did you find this information? :)
i work for Hyundai and we just got the new 2020 veloster N brochure in .. plus i get to see the "whats new guide " on are own internal program for Hyundai Canada

·
Registered
8 Posts
i work for Hyundai and we just got the new 2020 veloster N brochure in .. plus i get to see the "whats new guide " on are own internal program for Hyundai Canada
Are you able to share anything more? If not, are you able to give us a time line for when more details will be available to us mere peasants? :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
2020 Velosters are on the Hyundai Canada site and red and MATTE GREY are now options!!! :D

The matte grey is called "Shooting Star" and the red option "Ignite Flame".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is a video of one in korea (with a sunroof)
Hmm... I know a sunroof adds cost, complexity and flex to the chassis... but I do love the sunroof on my VT...

VN would be even more desirable to me (if that's possible) if it had a sunroof. Maybe Canada will get those in 2021! :p

·
Registered
241 Posts
That color does look sweet! I'm happy with my white, but that color would have definitely given the white a run for its money!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts