Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I have to sell my Veloster N and get a larger vehicle. I purchased it in May and did all the bolt on upgrades. I just spent this weekend removing the parts and would like to sell them as a package. This is a great deal on pretty much everything you would want to do to your Veloster that is easily removable for warranty issues. The parts are as follows:

Sxth Engineering intercooler kit
Velossa Tech Big mouth
Afe intake
Burger tuning JB4 with Bluetooth module
Burger tuning water injection kit with pump and JB4 integration.

Also included is the O2 sensor harness so you don't have to splice into the factory harness for the JB4 fuel control wire and a custom made bracket for the water Injection pump that will bolt to existing holes in the chassis. I also have the plastic guide that has been cut to fit the Velossa big mouth so you don't have to trim yours. Also, the JB4 is setup on map 6 for water injection. I made a fitting on the washer bottle and ran straight water in my windshield washer bottle for a stealth install.

I've been modifying cars for 20 years and I know how to do things the right way. This is over $3k in parts. I am asking $2000 plus shipping for everything. For anyone that can swing this, its a great deal. If your Veloster N is stock you can do all the upgrades all at once and save big $$$. If interested text me at the number below. I'm just south of Orlando, FL.

Thanks,

407-873-0576

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Unfortunately, I have to sell my Veloster N and get a larger vehicle. I purchased it in May and did all the bolt on upgrades. I just spent this weekend removing the parts and would like to sell them as a package. This is a great deal on pretty much everything you would want to do to your Veloster that is easily removable for warranty issues. The parts are as follows:

Sxth Engineering intercooler kit
Velossa Tech Big mouth
Afe intake
Burger tuning JB4 with Bluetooth module
Burger tuning water injection kit with pump and JB4 integration.

Also included is the O2 sensor harness so you don't have to splice into the factory harness for the JB4 fuel control wire and a custom made bracket for the water Injection pump that will bolt to existing holes in the chassis. I also have the plastic guide that has been cut to fit the Velossa big mouth so you don't have to trim yours. Also, the JB4 is setup on map 6 for water injection. I made a fitting on the washer bottle and ran straight water in my windshield washer bottle for a stealth install.

I've been modifying cars for 20 years and I know how to do things the right way. This is over $3k in parts. I am asking $2000 plus shipping for everything. For anyone that can swing this, its a great deal. If your Veloster N is stock you can do all the upgrades all at once and save big $$$. If interested text me at the number below. I'm just south of Orlando, FL.

Thanks,

407-873-0576
Well I can’t presently afford the full package but if you do decide to part it out I’d be happy to buy that intake and the JB4

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will definitely let you know if I decide to part out. What would your offer be on the intake and JB4?

I am also selling the wheels and tires from my car. I have them listed locally as shipping on wheels is a pain. If anyone is interested though, just message me or text.

Here is a link to the exact wheels.

They are Enkei racing wheels in gunmetal.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
I will definitely let you know if I decide to part out. What would your offer be on the intake and JB4?

I am also selling the wheels and tires from my car. I have them listed locally as shipping on wheels is a pain. If anyone is interested though, just message me or text.

Here is a link to the exact wheels.

They are Enkei racing wheels in gunmetal.
I’ll send you a PM

·
Registered
4 Posts
What are the measurements for the wheels and tires? And how much are you looking for, and if you part out how much for intercooler?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update. I sold everything but the intercooler and wheels. I can do 750 plus shipping for the intercooler. This is the Sxth Engineering one that comes with the new impact bar and everything. Best intercooler cut as no cutting or modifying need to be done to the car or bumper and the core is huge. I have attached pics of the wheels. These are Enkei GTC10RRs in matt gunmetal. I had to wait 10 weeks for these wheels as they were special order. They come with Continental Contisports, Hyundai oem tpms sensors and the correct hub rings for our Veloster. I spent a little over 3 grand on this setup. I'm willing to do $1600 plus shipping. Shipping, from prior experience, should be between 2 and 3 hundred dollars but it is still an awesome deal. My car right now has 2333 miles, so you can see everything is like new.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts