Hyundai Veloster N Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is new in discontinued chalk white color from 2020. Unfortunately, I am looking to sell it due to unexpected college expenses I won't be able to afford the vehicle later this year. As of today there are 4750 miles on it. It comes with two sets of wheels and tires. Stock set less than 1k miles and aftermarket (option lab) set less that 4k miles. The intake is upgraded to a fully forged carbon fiber intake by SXTH element. I have an upgraded turbo inlet as well as ARK lowering springs for the car that are not installed but will still come with the purchase. This Veloster N is the performance package edition so it has all the goodies that come with that. The car still looks the same as the day I drove it off the lot. It is my daily so miles will go up a bit but I don't commute very far at all to work. $28,900 is the payoff amount remaining on the vehicle. If you know anyone who may be interested feel free to show them this post. This is the last place I wanted to put this post, but unfortunately I'm running out of time, options, and money.

·
Registered
2019 Veloster N PP / MT / Perf Blue.
587 Posts
Car is new in discontinued chalk white color from 2020. Unfortunately, I am looking to sell it due to unexpected college expenses I won't be able to afford the vehicle later this year. As of today there are 4750 miles on it. It comes with two sets of wheels and tires. Stock set less than 1k miles and aftermarket (option lab) set less that 4k miles. The intake is upgraded to a fully forged carbon fiber intake by SXTH element. I have an upgraded turbo inlet as well as ARK lowering springs for the car that are not installed but will still come with the purchase. This Veloster N is the performance package edition so it has all the goodies that come with that. The car still looks the same as the day I drove it off the lot. It is my daily so miles will go up a bit but I don't commute very far at all to work. $28,900 is the payoff amount remaining on the vehicle. If you know anyone who may be interested feel free to show them this post. This is the last place I wanted to put this post, but unfortunately I'm running out of time, options, and money. View attachment 4449 View attachment 4451 View attachment 4452 View attachment 4453 View attachment 4454 View attachment 4450
Im sorry you have to sell brother. Good luck to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts